Monday 22 July 2013

An end of a chapter

All good things must come to an end


Have just arrived in Panama City, my Intrepid tour has finished and I'm on my own for the next 5 weeks. Has been some tough goodbyes both to friends that left us in San Jose and others in Panama City but I'm sure I'll catch up with each and every one of them in the future.

The last 2 weeks of the tour was much more relaxed than the first 6 and most of the time was spent chilling on beaches, snorkelling and sitting in hammocks. Puerto Viejo in Costa Rica and Bastimentos (an island just off the coast of Panama) were definitely 2 of the coolest and most laid back places I've been to.

4 nights in Panama City to reorganise myself and my backpack and then I fly to Bogota, Colombia on Wednesday. 2 weeks in Colombia and I have no idea what I'm going to do there but it should be good fun before flying to Miami on the 7th August for my 2-3 months in the USA.




Saying goodbye to the awesome group we had from Antigua - San Jose
 
Bike riding in Puerto Viejo
 



Playing with the animals at the Jaguar sanctuary in Puerto Viejo
 
Relaxing on the way to Monteverde
 


 Snorkelling in Bastimentos
 
 Our hotel on the ocean
 
 More beaches - Santa Catalina
 

Ship watching at the Panama Canal
 

Modern Panama City
 


more...

2 comments:

  1. And what I have taken from this post? : SLOTHHHHHHHH!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like islands that have a chilled atmosphere, will have to keep those in mind. What's the weather like there?

    ReplyDelete